T1 and T2 documents

Transit documents T1 and T2 traders can use for cargo movements through different customs territories without paying customs duties when crossing the borders.


T1 document is issued for UK originating freight travelling to EU and for non-EU goods travelling to UK. T2 document is issued for EU goods travelling to another EU country via UK or another non-EU territory.


To issue either of the documents a customs guarantee must be in place to cover for the customs debt for the time the goods are in transit. On The Spot Broker can put up the guarantee for you and issue both T1 and T2 documents in UK and EU.

We would love to hear from you!

You've got the questions, we've got the answers

+44 02080505474

Our website uses cookies. They ensure the proper functioning of the website, social media, advertising and analytical tools. More details can be found in our Privacy Policy . You can change cookie settings in your web browser preferences.